As promised, we are introducing liquor sales directly from the club.
Please Note: This is in line with Level 3 regulations, namely:
• Alcohol is for home consumption only.
• Sales may only occur Monday to Thursday.
Click to enlarge
• When we knew lockdown was imminent, we dropped our stock levels considerably to avoid stock passing sell-by dates.
• As a result, beer stocks are very low. We will be placing orders every second day and should have stock levels up to normal by next week.
• However, if you get your beer order in by 8AM on Wednesday 3rd June, we will be able to supply you with beer by Thursday 4th June. (From next week, beer will be readily available).
• Wine stocks on the list are what we currently have in stock. If you would like us to source special wines for you, please e-mail Nick and he will gladly assist you.
• Spirit stocks are ample and can be ordered immediately as per the stock list.
• E-mail your order to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Once received, Nick will send you an invoice and advise you when the stock will be ready for pick-up.
• Collection days will initially be Tuesday and Thursday from 14h00 to 17h00. Please note these limited pick-up times will help us save on staff costs.
• You can pay via EFT and mail us a Proof of Payment. Use “LL” and the invoice number as your reference.
• Alternatively, you may pay by Credit Card when you collect. (EFT is preferable)
• When you arrive at the club, sign in at the gate and proceed to the Committee parking bays (see picture).
• Staff will bring your order and load for you as soon as they see you.
• Please Note: We are considering a delivery service within a certain radius. Kindly advise if this would interest you.
• Ice will also be available for sale at R10 per 2kg bag.
• All orders are subject to availability. While we will do everything in our power to fill your order, should something not be available, we will advise you accordingly.
Thank you for your support and feel free to pass this information on the family and friends. The more we sell, the better for our club.
The Westlake team